Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Instructions
Alright Girls. I'm gonna outline how I want this blog to work ok? Ok, so here's the deal. Each week, I want you to study the given chapter, and then formulate your thoughts. Explain what you think it means and then how you can specifically apply it to your life. I want you to do one post every week with an explanation and application. After the one post, you can post any comments on the comment section of the person's note. In other words, don't use the big blog section to post about daily goals or any kind of reply to a previous post. Also label your post with the book name (ie "Colossians") in the little box at the bottom right of the posting box. This post is labeled as "instructions," so anything having to do with instructions regarding the website will be labeled as such. This will help us keep the site organized and free of clutter. You can see the labels organized on the right-hand navigation bar. As we do more posts, it will help us to sort things out. Does that make sense to everyone? Comment on this post or email me if you have questions. I'm gonna reorganize the current posts to demonstrate. Oh, and make sure you put a title for your post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment