Monday, February 4, 2008
Moving On
This week we are going to up our time in the Word to 10 mins a day. We are also moving ahead to chapter 2 in Colossians. I have updated the goals section to reflect the new week. It would be nice if you guys posted too, but I would at least like you to respond to my posts. Respond to this post and let me know how you are all doing with the goals and if you have any prayer requests.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I just wanted to let you know that I am reading I'm almost finished with Colossians. I just want you to know that I am reading i just havn't had time to write a bunch on here. It has been really encouraging for me! For sure. I;ll tr to write my comments on it soon!
as my encouragement to a friend: I'm sending sarah a singing valentine that i will sing to her at school. It's a freindship song. It's called I'll be There For You.
Thanks Allie! I haven't decided who I'm going to send mine to yet. Hmm, I need to get on that though cause the week is half over!
hey sorry i haven't been posting i've been a little stressed with work and school.....well just getting tired any way and i haven't had the best week ever....but anyway i have been reading my Bible im pretty sure I read it every day! I'm reading colossians too...and no i didn't get to leave mom a note yet because i wanted to do it when she didn't expect it and i didn't want her to feel like i was doing it cause i had to! =)and i don't think that becca has been on the blog yet and i haven't had time to show her how to get on... alright well im going to do my post now for colossians 1 and 2 sorry this comment is so long
Post a Comment