Wednesday, January 23, 2008

How are we doing?

Ok, this is the post where you can comment on how things are going this week. Make sure you read my previous post.
BTW, I def complained more than twice today about my really long day at school. :( FYI, I don't know that not complaining more than twice is a realistic goal to start out with, but I wanted us to start thinking about how much we complain and then try to stop it! Maybe someday we will get to the point of no complaining!!
Do all things without grumbling or disputing; so that you will prove yourselves to be blameless and innocent, children of God above reproach in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you appear as lights in the world, (Phl 2:14-15 NASB)
I haven't written a note to mom yet, but I will soon! Hmm, I think that should be a goal for tomorrow!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I complained today... sorry ~ Allie

Anonymous said...

ha i complained too! a lot.....=( i was tired bu i feel better now! =) any way i love you all!! ~ Court

Anonymous said...

I wrote my mom a note. I made her a really cute card on my computer. She loved it. I caught her off-guard too. :)

Heather said...

Cool, Allie! :) I mailed my mom my note today. I'm sure she'll be happy when she gets it. Did you guys get what I was saying about how I want you to post?

allieb said...

yeah I understand. So you only want us to write on here once a week?

Heather said...

You can also post more than once a week on the main blog if you want to add a specific topic for discussion. I want the big blog to be for the main discussions. Your post about a favorite verse in Col 1 is totally fine to post on the big blog. So you can post stuff like that any time. I only want to keep the main blog free of little comments back and forth cause that's what the comment section is for. Does that make more sense?

allieb said...

yeah. that totally makes sense. Well I have to go study now! :)